Pico's School The Movie 2 Pico's School The Movie 2

maybe

i liked the animation itself, it was smooth and well presented. i commend you on that, but the only thing that bothers me is how u managed to submit a school shooting movie when the world's in tears of the late Virginia Tech incident?
Im not arguing, oh no, i just think it would have been better for u to have saved this piece of animation for next year's pico day. watching it made me a bit sick, the dead guys in ur movie made me think of the real victims of the shootings..

TANKMEN TANKMEN

niceee

i thought the voice acting was absolutely amazing.
and the animation itself was unbelievable. it almost seemed like i was watchin a cartoon off TV u know?
very nicee, i envy ur skills :D

Evanescence-Tourniquet Evanescence-Tourniquet

i see great effort

from that i can see that u really put a lot of work on it.
this shouldn' be rated so low. i mean although there weren't a heck a lot of movements in it, i think it caught my attention pretty well. good job.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

...

i find this very old...
cuz ur cartoon contains the same old shit of a paranoid squriell cursin the shit outa stuff...
try somethin new ya?

The Apple Orchard 2 The Apple Orchard 2

it was a really stunning piece of art work

that was so great man. it was like south park! except u made it out of tissues instead of paper.
holy crap i got into the movie so badly that i wanted to kill that cousin of his!! >: (

it was an awesome work man keep it up